Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges
Activated carbon filter cartridges Activated carbon filter cartridge
Dn 145x450mm or DN 160x400mm
Our high-quality activated carbon filter cartridges are used for cleaning supply and exhaust air.
Odours, gases or vapours, for example, are absorbed.
Activated carbon is an efficient and very economical filter medium.
The cartridges are used in gastronomy, paint shops, hospitals, airports, chemical industry, petrol stations and many other areas.
- stable galvanized sheet steel
- highly activated coal for long service life
- low pressure drop
- Standard bayonet lock for most mounting frames
- carbon weight approx. 3,5kg /cartridge
- Ø outside approx. 145mm or 160mm
- Ø inside approx. 95mm or 85mm
- Activated carbon layer thickness approx. 25mm
- max. operating temperature 70°C
- Rec. Volume flow 156m³/h
- Initial pressure drop 82Pa
- max. rel. humidity 70%
- Contact time at 53m³/h 0.1sec.
(depending on the application, the contact time should not be less than 0.1 sec. and should not exceed 2.0 sec.)