Aludec hoses are fully flexible, strong laminate hoses for various applications. The hose consists of several layers of aluminium and polyester with a concealed wire spiral. The hose can be easily mounted on round and oval fittings. The fire resistance of Aludec hoses has been tested in several countries according to internationally valid standards.
The aluminium laminate used has been specially developed and is made of a so-called "sandwich construction". The different layers of polyester and aluminium overlap completely.
This makes the construction particularly strong.
- Technical data:
- Temperature range (°C): -30 - +140
- Maximum operating pressure (Pa): +3000
- Maximum air velocity (m/s): 30
- Material structure: 4-layer
- Wire spacing: 24mm
- Minimum bending radius: 0.54 X ø
- Length: 10m in one piece